Office located at 1428 Rovendale Drive, Watsontown, PA 17777
Township Mailing Address: Lewis Township, P.O. Box 143, Watsontown, Pa 17777
Township Secretary/Treasurer: Lucinda R. Bomberger
Phone Number: 570-649-5371 Fax Number: 570-649-5176
Township Email: email@example.com
Office Hours: 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
Right to Know Officer
To submit a Right to Know request, please call 570-649-5371 to obtain a Right to Know request form.
Judith M Hawley Office Located: 887 County Line Road, Turbotville, PA 17772
Mailing Address: 887 County Line Road, Turbotville, PA 17772
Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope along with payment for a receipt. Thank you!
Local Service Tax Collector
PO Box 143
Watsontown, PA 17777
Sewage Enforcement Officer
Address:527 Olive Road, Paxinos, PA 17860
Zoning and Building Enforcement
Building Codes Officer: Code Inspections, Inc.
Zoning Enforcement Officer: Victor Marquardt
Zoning Permit Applicaiton
Residential / Commercial Building Permit
Lewis Township Planning Commission
- Charles Axtman, Chairman
- Todd Bixler, Vice – Chairman
- Bruce Zettlemoyer, Secretary
- Douglas Potter, Member
- Sam Easter, Member
- Lucinda R. Bomberger, Recording Secretary
* The Lewis Township Planning Commission’s regular monthly meetings are held the fourth Thursday of the month, January – October, November 9 and December 7, 2023 at 7:00 P.M. All meetings will be held at the Lewis Township Building. Please contact the township office for subdivision and land development applications.
Lewis Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Charles Reaser, Chairman
- Carl Forman, Member
- David Dershem, Member
* Lewis Township Zoning Hearings are held third Thursday of the month at 7:00 P.M unless otherwise advertised. Please contact the township office for hearing applications.